COMMON NAME: TILLANDSIA CYANEA, PINK QUILL
Pot Size: 15cm / 150mm
This beautifully striking flowering plant is from the Bromeliad family. It has deep purple flowers which emerge from the pink to red coloured bracts and can be produced for 1 to 3 months. It is best positioned indoors (but with direct filtered light) and away from direct sun or rain.
- Tillandsia Cyanea (please note: number of bracts/quills may vary)
- Includes white ceramic pot
- Pot Size 15cm (d) x 15cm (h)
- Includes care instructions
- Includes message card (optional)